Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Post on my New Blog

Greetings. I have had a blog for over a year now. It is my jewelry blog where I show jewelry I make and beads I sell and other jewelry related items and articles. I have also been adding stories about my cats. Recently, our cat family has grown, and the stories I'd like to tell are many, so I decided a separate blog was in order.

For those who are not familiar with our cats, K.C. is my husband's cat. She is about 13 years old, deaf, very talky and loud. Tiger is my cat, my very first pet. He is 3 years old and the kitty love of my life. Motor is new to the family. He is an orange tabby like Tiger. Motor is about 7 weeks old. He is named Motor because he is a constant purer. And we do have an outside cat that has recently adopted us. He/she is a berman cat, very beautiful. Eventually she may come indoors.

That's the family. If you are a cat lover like me, check back for some humorous and touching cat stories. I will also be making changes to the blog as I go along.

No comments: