Friday, October 17, 2008

Wrestle Mania

Welcome to WRESTLE MANIA!

Motor and Tiger are now spending time together. Not in a gentle, relaxing way. Any time Motor sees Tiger, it is time to jump at him. Jump and bite and wrestle. If he didn't lunge and bite I would probably feel a lot better. But he jumps right for Tiger's face with his paws and claws and then the wrestling begins. Tiger has been a great sport. He'll take it for a short while, and when he has had enough, it is roll and tumble and run. One of the funniest sights is Motor running after Tiger. It is hilarious!

Once I have seen enough of the biting and rousting, then I have to separate them. Motor has a room upstairs to himself for now until they start getting along better. I hope that is in their future, for my sake.



No comments: