Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Buddy is Sick Again

My buddy Tiger is sick again. He was sick about 1-2 months ago also. This is out of character for him. And worries me a bit. Of course, I am prone to worrying. His 2 main symptoms that I see are lethargy and lack of appetite. He has slept practically all day and eaten very little.

Before Tiger getting sick, I did not know that cats get colds, just like humans. I don't know why I would think they would be any different. I just had not had any animal/pet experience. I am going to see how he is tomorrow and then decide if I will take him to the vet.

I was supposed to take Motor to the vet today to get his 2nd set of kitty vaccinations. I just couldn't do it. Last time, he had the same symptoms that Tiger is displaying, the day after his shots. I didn't want to have 2 sick kitties to take care of. I will take him next week.

No comments: