Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Earl Gray

Mr. Gray, also known as Earl or Earl Gray is trying to dominate my yard. Mostly he wants to take ownership of any special place Smokey has all ready claimed. I'm not very happy with that. Smokey is my girl. I have been taking care of her longer so I am more attached to her. One of Smokey's favorite places is on top of our hot tub. Probably because she can feel the warmth, and because it is right under my bedroom window. A few mornings I have looked out my window only to find Earl there.



I don't mind feeding Earl, but I don't want him scaring Smokey away.



I tried to let Smokey in the house last week. She was willing to come inside, but I was holding Motor and he really wanted to get to her. I'm not sure if it was because he was curious, or because he wanted to fight her. So that idea is on the back burner for now. But I may keep trying.

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We wish you luck with Smokey and purr Grey does not run her off!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Smokey is very pretty. We hope Motor will be friendly to her, and that Earl Grey won't scare her.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grey has a very regal look. But that doesn't mean he can scare off Smokey.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

E.G., your green eyes look lovely in the garden greenery!