Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tiger's Blanket

Over the holidays, I was in JoAnne's Fabric store and I was looking for some felted fabric. While looking for that fabric, I almost walked past a tiger patterned fleece, that was on sale mind you. You may all ready know this about me, but for those of you who don't, I love tigers. I have for a long time.

So this was the end of the bolt and they had no more so I knew I had to have it! It was just enough to make a lap blanket. I picked a really nice complimentary fabric for the reverse side of the blanket and off I went, happy with my purchase.

At night, if I am watching TV, I usually have a blanket on my lap for warmth and I figured this would be my blanket for Tiger (my cat). Tiger is so funny. He likes to play hard to get. I will call him and call him over, and he will just look away.


Motor on the other hand, is very quick to jump on my lap. So Tiger has not once slept on my special blanket for him. It has become Motor's favorite blanket. He loves it. It is very soft and cuddly.

1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Well, of course! That is the way of cats!