Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Cat Designs at The Very Best Cat Lover Gifts

I made some new designs for clothing and gifts for my online cat gift store. Actually, the artwork is not mine. It is artwork that is pert of the public domain. These pictures are Victorian, from the late 1800s. I love the artwork from that time. The images are very old fashioned. Winter scenes, Santa, snow men and children. They just seem to portray an idyllic time of year.


The images chosen for The Very Best Cat Lover Gifts, have cats and dogs in them. This is my Happy Holidays Dog.


And this is a very sweet image of a cat holding a sign that says Merry Christmas on it. I ordered a long sleeve shirt with this design for myself.


This last one has a beautiful image of a caped young girl, holding a cat.

All of these designs are available on short and long sleeve shirts, aprons, mugs and cards.

Come by and take a look to see what is new.  I try to add new designs when I can. If you haven't taken a look lately, you just may see something you like for yourself or for a gift for someone on your holiday list that is a cat lover too.

No comments: