Friday, July 12, 2013

The Hazards of Backyard Hens

OK.  I have another video for you.  I found this on Facebook.  I find it hilarious because the woman in the video is talking about me.  To an extreme.

I have been talking to my husband lately about getting backyard chickens for organic eggs.  We will probably not be doing that, but I did see Costco had a kit to put together a small backyard chicken coop last night.  And I did have to tell my husband about it.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.


This video is by the YouTube channel, OneGirlsRant.

1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

My daughter had 2 hens. Then a neighbor complained. Animal control came our and told them they could not raise roosters in the city. My daughter ask him 'what roosters? ' He pointed to her hens and said those. She told him he need a degree in animal husbandry before he tried to remove her chickens!