Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Brothers From Another Mother

Tiger and Motor are brothers.  Not biological.  Adopted separately, two years apart.  And for the most part, they get along fine. 

One morning the boys were not to be found until I went upstairs to my bedroom.  There they were,  sleeping side by side, with their paws extended toward each other.  I thought that was the sweetest thing.  So of course, out comes the camera.


 This is how I found them as I walked in the room.


Tiger is on the left, Motor on the right.







Just love the kitty paws!


4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THose are the sweetest photos!

The Cat Guy said...

so sweet!! It seems like more and more they are hanging out together, how wonderful!! I love kitty paws too, that last picture is priceless!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That is just sooo sweet.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sweet handsome boys!