Thursday, October 17, 2013

Those Lazy, Crazy, Hazy Days of Autumn

We have been having some very beautiful autumn days here in Northern CA. Coldish in the morning, but by mid-morning, warming up into a nice afternoon. And all the furry folk at "The Very Best Cats" have been enjoying their time in it, out in the catio. I think Jack has even forgotten he is a dog when he is out there with Tiger and Motor.

Motor and Jack
Jack has a tendency to go in and out and in and out all day so the catio is perfect for him.

Motor and Jack
And Motor!  I love when I see him out there soaking up the sun.  Tiger has a tendency to run him out of the catio so I really enjoy seeing Motor relaxed and content.

Tiger
And here is Tiger.  In his newest location.  I think the plastic enclosures I have out there help hold in the heat.  Tiger has been enjoying his time sleeping and cleaning and over seeing activities in the catio. 

All is well.

1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have been enjoying cooler weather and a little rain.