Sunday, November 2, 2008

A New Online Jewelry Store



I decided to try another online handmade shopping site last week. This one is called "Shop Handmade". If you click on the ad on the right that says "Shop Handmade," it will take you right to my store. The reason I decided to set up a shop there is for more exposure. Etsy is chock full of jewelry artists and it is difficult to stand out amongst the crowd. "Shop Handmade" also gives it's artists the option of donating a portion of our sales to help save the world's rainforests. This is something I think is very important and I will be donating.

The above 2 jewelry pieces are available in my store at Shop Handmade. I will be making and adding more cat related jewelry as time goes on so take a look periodically. You may find a piece that is just right for you.

No comments: