Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Motor's Not His Usual Self

I had to bring Motor to the vet for his first vaccinations yesterday. I made sure I asked the vet tech this time if she thought he might have any adverse reactions. She said he may feel very tired and not want to eat.

Last night after we he and I got home from the vet, he was FULL of energy. Wrestling, tumbling, playing. No loss of energy there. But this morning when I did not hear him meow when we were up and making noise, I knew something was different. The poor guy was exhausted and just wanted to be held.

When I checked on him at lunch, he was doing about the same.

When I came home from work this evening, I could see he was feeling a lot better. He is still not 100% but I think by tomorrow, he will be back to his normal feisty self.

No comments: