Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Cat Jewelry

Free time seems to be hard to get around here. Right now as I am trying to blog, my kitten is sleeping and purring in my arms. If Tiger is not around for play time, then Motor wants to have me hold him. It is very sweet and I remind myself he is getting bigger everyday and to be present with him now. Do I sound like a mom or what? A cat mom is just perfet for me.
I had a few minutes to get some new cat jewelry photographed today. Here they are.


These earrings are made with beads I ordered from Asia. This cat is called Maneki Neko, known as Welcoming Cat, Lucky Cat, Money cat or Fortune Cat. This is a common Japanese symbol, believed to bring good luck to the owner.


This next pair of earrings are made with crystals and cat heads made out of fimo clay. Fimo is a low fire, bake in the oven clay.

I have these listed for sale at my ShopHandmade site. Take a look for more details if you like.

No comments: