Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back from Vacation

Dad: All right Motor, we're finally home.





Dad: There you go.

Motor: Boy, it feels good to be out of that suitcase. I can finally stretch my legs. All 4 of them.

Dad: Hey, don't go away yet. You need to help unpack.

Motor: All right. But then I have to go find Tiger. I need to run around and play after that cramped plane ride. Next time we need to fly 1st class. They just don't give us enough room in coach.

Motor: Where do you think Tiger and Mom are? I missed them.

Motor: There's Tiger! Hey Tiger, I'm home. Did you miss me?

Tiger: Miss you? Did I miss you? You left me here with that crazy deaf cat and Mom with her camera. Flash, click, flash, click. That's all she does. Tiger, look here, Tiger, look there. Oh you look so cute Tiger, kiss, kiss. Next thing I know she will be photographing me using the litter box. So did I miss you? You bet!

Tiger: Next time, I'm going on vacation and you get to stay home.

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Tigger, We don't blame you. You are senior cat, you should get to to and leave Motor at home

Anonymous said...

Motor welcome back. We hope you enjoyed your trip even with cramped accommodations.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha, we try to pack ourselves in the suitcases too.

Quilt Works said...

Love love love that kitty in a suitcase photo. Just too cute for words!