Monday, September 14, 2009

Things I Have Learned From My Cats

* Make the world your playground.

* Whenever you miss the sandbox, cover it up. Dragging a sock over it helps

* If you can't get your way, lay across the keyboard till you do.

* When you are hungry, meow loudly so they feed you just to shut you up.

* Always find a good patch of sun to nap in.

* Nap often.

* When in trouble, just purr and look cute.

* Life is hard, and then you nap.

* Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.

* When in doubt, cop an attitude.

* Variety is the spice of life. One day, ignore people; the next day, annoy them, and play with them when they're busy.

* Climb your way to the top, that's why the curtains are there.

* Make your mark in the world, or at least spray in each corner.

* Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care".

(I am not sure who the author is for this writing. I found this on 2 different web sites. If anyone knows and would like to enlighten me, please email.)

1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a good set of life lessons.