* Make the world your playground.
* Whenever you miss the sandbox, cover it up. Dragging a sock over it helps
* If you can't get your way, lay across the keyboard till you do.
* When you are hungry, meow loudly so they feed you just to shut you up.
* Always find a good patch of sun to nap in.
* Nap often.
* When in trouble, just purr and look cute.
* Life is hard, and then you nap.
* Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
* When in doubt, cop an attitude.
* Variety is the spice of life. One day, ignore people; the next day, annoy them, and play with them when they're busy.
* Climb your way to the top, that's why the curtains are there.
* Make your mark in the world, or at least spray in each corner.
* Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care".
(I am not sure who the author is for this writing. I found this on 2 different web sites. If anyone knows and would like to enlighten me, please email.)