Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas from Motor


Mom: Motor would like to take a quick break from the tough job of inspecting the Christmas tree to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Motor: Mom, I can do that myself. Merry Christmas everybody!!! But a very special Merry Christmas to my friends Dushi and Paddy, Angel and Kirby, and Flynn and Eric. Thanks for coming to visit us this year.

Now I have to get back to work. Someone has to make sure all the lights are working. That's my job.

Merry Christmas everyone from The Very Best Cats.

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

ANd a very special Merry CHristmas to you, too. We did not get a tree so are enjoying watching you inspect yours. Have a wonderful day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

A very Merry Christmas to all of you.Mum has an old photo somewhere of me(Eric) peeping out of the tree like that too.

Quilt Works said...

Love the kitty in the tree photo - I'd make it into next year Christmas card ;-)

... "Merry Christmas!"

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh Motor, of course it's you up in the tree...who else would it be, hahameow!