Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunning by the Catio

Motor:  Mom, Tiger's doing it again.

Mom:  What's that Motor?


Motor:  Blocking the doorway.

Mom:  What doorway Motor?


Motor:  The one to the CATIO Mom!  This time, he is keeping Jack outside.  Jack doesn't like to walk past Tiger when he blocks the way.

Mom:  Why is that Motor?


Motor:  Because Tiger is a butthead Mom.

Mom:  Well I guess that explains it all.


Tiger:  Hey Motor, don't you think I can hear you over here?  I just like to sit here in the sun. If Jack happens to be in the catio, that's his problem. Besides, isn't the "catio" for cats? He shouldn't be in there anyway.


Tiger: This sun is making me tired. I think I'll lie down.


Tiger: And take a nice long nap... see you later Jack.

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

How can you argue with the "butthead" rationale? I've never been able to win that one! Tiger, you are a funny dude.
xx The Mommy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Doorways are always the best place to lay.

Mr Puddy said...

I would do the same as Tiger..MOL
xoxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good job Tiger!