Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from The Very Best Cats (and Jack)

Tiger: It's that time again.  When Mom and Dad think it is a good idea to dress up one of the "kids" for a Christmas photo.  In years past, it was usually K.C. who was unlucky one.  She was just too easy going.  I don't think she knew the deviousness that was approaching her as Mom and Dad picked her up with that fuzzy red thing.

Sadly, this year K.C. passed.  But lucky for her, she would not have to go through the humiliation again. 

Then Mom and Dad found a Santa suit for Jack.  Ha ha ha I thought!  That was going to be funny.  Jack would have to take the photo this year.  That's what happens when you are the new guy Jack.  Motor and I will get to sit back and laugh.

But alas, the darn suit was too small for Jack.  One by one the choice was narrowing down.

Then it seemed that Motor  had to be next, right?  Since I am senior cat around here, I deserve a certain amount of respect.  But Mom and Dad couldn't get near Motor.  Motor ran to his secret hiding place, and then it came down to one.  Me.


So while I am resting on Mom's bed, Dad brings in that darned suit and decides that he will see if it fits me. He puts my front legs in the sleeve holes and I can't move. It was like being in a straight jacket. He tells Mom about how cute I look and then he races to get the camera. Click...and here is their Christmas photo for the year.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

The Very Best Cats would like to wish all our kitty friends and their Moms and Dads, a  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.    

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Aiiieeeeeee!!!! That's even WORSE than our Horrible Holiday Hat.
ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas!
Trish & the Kats xx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Poor Tiger! We are sorry that you got caught! Merry Christmas!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! you will have to run and hide like Motor next year.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

The Cat Guy said...

Yikes, torturing the kitties on Christmas! Poor KC, having to endure that year after year! :)

Merry Christmas!!

Cat said...

Oh Tiger you look fantastic!!!! Merry Christmas friends :-)