Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just a Short Update

It has been over a month now, and Smokey still hasn't been seen.  I look for her everyday.  I've walked my neighborhood, calling her name, I have called her from my yard repeatedly, and no Smokey.  I have even questioned some of my neighbors to see if they have seen her.  No luck there.

For a few nights, I even thought I heard her meow outside my bedroom window.  I quickly opened the window and called for her, but she was not there.

I miss her.  She was a sweet cat and part of The Very Best Cats' family.   I only hope she is OK, where ever she may be. 

5 comments:

The Cat Guy said...

so sad. I hope she is well somewhere.

Cat said...

You must be heartbroken!!! I think maybe she is safe and warm inside somebody's home :-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We also hope she is safe somewhere. Maybe she will come back in the Spring.

Mr Puddy said...

Oh my dear, I just back from holiday. Purrs so hard for Smokey to be home
Hugs
xoxo

Inspiration for Daily Life said...

Thanks for the support. I hope she comes back home soon. But if she has found a new home, I hope she is warm, well fed and well loved.