Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Surrounded by Family

Last night, this is how my husband found me, sitting on the couch.  He just laughed.  Then he had to take a photo.  I told him, "I can't help it.  They all just want to be with me."  To which he replied,  "You wouldn't want it any other way."  And yes, I agree. 


Yes, this is me, relaxing with the family.  Motor was the last one to make it on board.  He was upset because he couldn't find a place to be near me.  Tiger (by my feet) and I were able to make some room.  And of course, Jack, glued to my side.  Just need to fit Scott, my husband, in the photo somewhere (?), then we have a family portrait.


3 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

There is nothing as good as a lapful of loving purring fur, and Jack glued to your side of course.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a beautiful family portrait!

Marilia said...

Lovely